2.5K views

I've had an account with Bidnip for years, always worked (tried and trusted). Now it just doesn't place the bids.

I've lost out on five items. I've emailed them 3 times in the last few days and they don't even bother to respond. My account is in credit but they literally do not care to even bother to respond. I'm now searching for an alternative that actually works if anyone knows of one.

Such a disappointment when a good service stops working.

From looking around the web I see I am not the only one this is happening to. So I suggest being very wary before giving them any money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bidnip Bidding.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1925167

Had 23 credits wit them now they are gone with my money too.

MAybe they should have refunded money spent on their useless product.

I think it's ok that BidNip does not work any more but it would be nice if they'd had the decency just to put something on the website saying they are completely useless to save their ex-customers a lot of bother. Very poor, shoddy behaviour!

Bidnip has done the same thing to me. Does not place bids and no customer service. Looking for a replacement

Don't be just "wary." Don't deal with them at all. I just got a PayPal refund for recently purchased and unusable snipes.

Bidnip continues not to placer my bids. I have plenty of credit and my eBay password is correct. Moving to something that actually works!!

@PissedConsumer1506524

You should have did that months ago. We tried to warn you.

My girlfriend and I together had 250+ snipes on credit with them. We have both moved on to Gixen. We are kissing that money goodbye.

Gixen or Gavel Snipe would LOVE to take ex BidNip members. And best of all, they are both FREE!!!

@Arisa Mhs

Thank you for the info!! :)

BidNip Reviews